BDO Kazakhstan has taken part in the BDO Global People and Culture Conference.
08 October 2018
The BDO Global People and Culture Conference was held in Frankfurt (Germany) on 3 -5 October 2018.
The Conference agenda included the following highlights:
- The four drivers, shaping and changing the future: Reputation & Regulation, Technology, People
- Future of Work, working in a digital age
- Who is the Employee of the Future? What will be our Employer Brand?
- New pathways, from career to experience
- Leadership Development, succession management, are we ready for the future?
- The necessity of Diversity
- The predicators of success, how to use the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills data
- Use of Virtual Reality in our Selection and Development processes
Nina Kalinina, our Director of HR Consulting Department, took a part in this conference and inspired by external and internal best practices; learned how to best support the ambition of the firms in providing and retaining the right people for the right clients; researched tools enabling the strengthen the role of HR professionals as strategic enablers.