We offer our assistance with adoption IFRS across all segments:
- Analyse the existing collection system of primary information;
- Clarify the existing IFRS provisions and their application to concrete transactions within the scope of the company’s activities;
- Select the optimum way for the IFRS adoption;
- Develop accounting policies;
- Assistance in selection of functional currency and presentation currency;
- Calculate the opening balance;
- Develop a transformation model;
- Assess the company’s corporate structure to identify subsidiaries and associates which financial information need to be included in the financial statements;
- Determine the company’s specific industrial characteristics and collect the data required for computing transformation corrections;
- Perform final transformation of the reporting according to international financial reporting standards requirements;
- Consult and train personnel on preparation of the financial reporting.
We also offer consulting services on accounting and financial reporting.